For years, golf players have relied on binoculars to help scan the terrain and check out the action from a long distance. Rangefinders aid golfers in estimating distances and also improving their game. They have become common among golf enthusiasts, making them one of the necessities for playing golf. There is a wide variety to choose from, depending on a lot of factors such as budgets. Here are some of the best golf rangefinder binoculars that we have put together.
What Is the Best Golf Rangefinder Binoculars on the Market?
Comparing the Best Golf Rangefinder Binoculars
|TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder||Buy On Amazon.com|
|Raythor Golf Rangefinder, 6X Rechargeable Laser Range Finder||Buy On Amazon.com|
|Callaway 300 Pro Slope Laser Golf Rangefinder - golf laser rangefinder featuring slope with an external on/off indicator||Buy On Amazon.com|
|SereneLife Upgraded Advanced Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pinsensor Technology||Buy On Amazon.com|
|Gogogo Sport Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder||Buy On Amazon.com|
|PEAKPULSE 6S Golf Laser Rangefinder with Flag Acquisition||Buy On Amazon.com|
|Rechargeable Golf Rangefinder with Slope||Buy On Amazon.com|
|Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder, Black/Silver, Large||Buy On Amazon.com|
|MiLESEEY Professional Precision Laser Golf Rangefinder 660 Yards||Buy On Amazon.com|
Best Golf Rangefinder Binoculars Reviews
1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
They are premium products with a continuous scan mode and the ability to measure up to 540 yards. They give measurements quickly and accurately, which gives you a chance to improve your game.
VPRO 500 Rangefinders are relatively light, which makes carrying them around easy. They measure just 140x72x41mm and weigh 185g. Its lightweight comes in handy when the rangefinder is used in other activities other than sports.
【Display through the lens】
They gave multilayered optics which aids in ultra-clear vision. The fast measuring technology helps to measure the accurate distance of objects regardless of whether they are far or near you.
- It is easily portable because of its lightweight
- Quick to fix
- Perfect of wet seasons
- Perfect in dusty places
- The rangefinder doesn’t always give accurate measurements and tend to focus on trees and hazards instead of the flag.
2. Raythor Golf Rangefinder.
It has an inbuilt slope adjustment technology which gives an adjusted distance; this helps you to choose the correct club for the shot and up your game.
For a professional golf player, efficiency is everything. The Raythor golf rangefinder accuracy is up to 1000 yards. Golfers are able to accurately measure overlapping subjects, hazards, golf flags, and wooded areas.
It is equipped with a 900mah lithium rechargeable battery. A fully charged battery can support from 10 to 20 round golf rounds. The battery can be charged at any charging ports including electronics with a micro USB cable.
【Advanced target acquisition】
The rangefinder uses a near target to ensure you get the accurate yardage to the flag or desired locations. Golfers with shaky hands should stop worrying about locking targets because the rangefinder locks on a target which makes shooting more comfortable.
- Other than golfing, it can be used in various activities such as bird watching and hunting.
- The rechargeable battery saves money because it is durable and is rechargeable for more than 600 times.
- Perfect for people with shaky hands
- Golfers can acquire distances of multiple targets at once easily because of target acquisition
- The yardage is not always accurate; it is mostly 5 to 20 short depending on the range.
3. Callaway Tour S Laser Rangefinder
The laser mode scans the landscape and acquires different targets at once. This mode gives accurate distances making shooting easier and specific.
Prism mode gives exact distances; this is because the rangefinder mounts on the flag mounted reflectors.
With this rangefinder, golfers can lock targets up to 400 yards away. It also has a magnification of 7x which makes shooting precise.
- It’s lightweight which makes carrying easier
- It is perfect during rainy or foggy season
- The Callaway Tour S Laser Rangefinder is easy to use on every level because of its features
- It legal for tournament play when slope mode is switched off.
- The rangefinders don’t read in low temperatures, making them suitable only for warm areas.
4. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
【Water and fog proof】
The Callaway 300 Pro Golf Rangefinder is built to perfection to allow golfers to keep on enjoying their games no matter the weather conditions. It gives the sportsmen time to focus on their game and improve their skills.
The slope adjusted distance is automatically calculated after measuring the angle of incline or decline. The slope function can be turned off with a click of the button.
Golfers should feel confident in their yardage as they aim with an efficiency of up to 1000 yards. It is capable of scanning the landscapes and multiple distance targets like water hazards and greenside bunkers.
【Pin seeking precision】
The rangefinder offers pin seeking precision in a sophisticated and sleek design. The Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder has a Pin Acquisition Technology (P.I.N) that allows you to lock up to 300 yards away. This ensures accuracy even when objects such as trees are on the way.
- It has an exclusive bird features with an audible chirp that confirms distance acquisition to the flagstick.
- Allows golfers can get distances of multiple targets once because it scans the landscape.
- It has a magnification of 6x allowing easy pin targeting.
- Despite all the great features that encompasses this rangefinder, it is not always accurate.
5. SereneLife Upgraded Advanced Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pinsensor Technology
It is a reliable and precise rangefinder, capable of measuring 5.4 to 540 yards. The units of measurements can also be adjusted between yards.
It is equipped with an adjustable manual focus eyepiece lens, and also it has an objective optical lens of 21mm which allows magnification of up to 6x.
It is made with a compact portable design making it easy to hold by hands.
It comes with a zipped travel case that allows players convenience incase they travel around.
- It’s lightweight thus easy to carry
- Easy to use, which helps players to focus on their game.
- It is made from a water-resistant body.
- It can be used in surveys or hunting.
- It only works within 100 yards of the target and doesn’t seem to differentiate the flag
6. Gogogo Sports Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder
The Gogogo Sport focuses on providing quality but affordable products. They also offer pre/after-sales services to their esteemed customers.
This mode is used to measure all times within a range of 900 yards. And golf mode It is equipped with pin seeking and flag lock technology that gives you the exact direction to swing.
This technology makes this rangefinder perfect for hunting and other outdoor activities because it has speed that rangers from 20-300km/h.
- It is light making portable easy
- It is easy to use so kids can use it
- Recommended for golf enthusiasts because it gives an accurate direction to swing.
- They are not accurate
7.Bozily Golf Rangefinder, 6X Laser Range Finder
It has digitally enhanced efficiency; this makes it accurate up to 5000 yards.
It measures 110x75x42mm thus portability is made easy
This rangefinder has a speed that ranges from 20-300km/h making it suitable for outdoor activities.
- Long range measurement
- Super easy to use
- Perfect for golf use
- Some rangefinders reach the players with a loose lens
8. PEAKPULSE Golf Laser Rangefinder
【Fast focus system】
It is easy to focus and see the target clearly; it is done by just turning the eyepiece to focus on your target. The vision is clear even with glasses.
Golfers with shaky hands should be confident when using this rangefinder because flag acquisition makes it easy to lock on the flag.
It has an inbuilt slope technology that gives the player an adjusted distance based on the holes incline/decline.
- It can be used for tournament playing when sleep mode is off.
- It allows you to shoot distances to the flag, trees, bunkers with precise accuracy
- It has vibrating technology that vibrates to reinforce the laser.
- The rangefinder automatically shuts down after 8 seconds of inactivity to help on saving power.
- It does not always work as expected
9. TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
【Upgraded flag seeker】
TecTecTec VPRO500s rangefinder uses the latest technology, which is flexible and highly accurate when compared to other devices.
It is built from high-quality multilayered material which allows its durability. It is also rain resistant.
The slope mode gives you the actual distance with or without slope making playing fun.
This rangefinder is used in tournament playing if the slope mode is turned off.
- Has a magnification of up to 6x thus giving accurate distance.
- It is durable which helps to save money
- It is made from waterproof materials making it favorable in wet conditions
- the multilayer helps you learn more skills to improve your game
- Not suitable for long range
10. Rechargeable Golf Rangefinder with Slope
It is equipped with a 750mah rechargeable lithium battery; it can be charged from any charging port with and USB cable.
【Flag locking vibrations】
This rangefinder has a machine that vibrates automatically when the flag distance is locked.
It has various functions ranging from golf slope correction to speed measurement support.
- It is suitable for measuring high reflectivity such as street lights
- It measures distance quick and accurate
- Perfect for moderate reflectance such as walls
- The instructions are not so clear
11. Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
It has a red ring that flashes and vibrates as an indication that the golfer has locked on the flag.
The BITE magnetic mount allows the golfer to mount the rangefinder on the cart bar easily.
Temperatures and barometric pressure have been added to this rangefinder to help the players to get the most accurate distance
It is fully wrapped in a waterproof metal, giving you a durable rangefinder.
- It has a waterproof wrapping which not only makes it durable but also helps you to save money
- Can be used for tournament playing when slope mode is switched off.
- Perfect for wet and foggy days
- Sometimes the eyepiece proves very difficult to use because there is a lot of shadowing
12. MiLESEEY Professional Precision Laser Golf Rangefinder
【Slope compensation technology】
It automatically calculates the uphill or downhill distance helping the player to choose the right club
【Advanced flag acquisition technology】
This technology filters out the flagpole from background objects to ensure you aim correctly.
【Easy to use】
It is easier to install and charge the lithium battery, which can be used up to 5000 times
- It is a lightweight and compact size that can easily fit in the pocket.
- The Battery automatically shuts down after 8 seconds of inactivity of saving on power
- It is perfect for the rainy season because it is made from waterproof material
- Takes some steps to change the modes
Things to Consider When Buying Golf Rangefinder Binoculars
There are several things to consider when purchasing the laser rangefinder, some of them being:
Laser rangefinders vary in price depending on the application and quality of the product. For example, military laser rangefinder needs to accurate and must reach great distances which makes them expensive.
Different prices of laser rangefinders:
- Top 10 Best Rangefinder Under 100 Reviews For Cheap Price
- The 4 Best Golf Rangefinder Under $150 For Your Money
- The 12 Best Rangefinder Under $200 Reviews Meet Your Hunting and Golfing Use
- The 6 Best Golf Laser Rangefinder Under $300 You Should Get
Laser finders that are available to the consumers are mainly laser class 1 and 2, which are considered eye-safe. Regardless of the safety rating, it is advisable to avoid direct eye contact.
This should be one of the critical factors to consider when buying the laser. It helps you to focus on your game as well as saving you money and time.
You should consider buying weather-resistant binoculars so that you can keep on enjoying even in rainy or foggy days
You should consider buying the binoculars that give an accurate distance of the object. For instance, bowhunters should go for the one that will range up to 1000 yards.
Hunters should consider buying binoculars that have a magnification of up to 6x because they range animals at a very long distance.
Rangefinders must be able to cover a wide range and give the most accurate reading.
They come in different sizes, which makes it easy to choose one that fits well in our hands, thus fixing our fingers in the laser button is easy
In conclusion, the above binoculars are the best in the market with features that make playing fun and adventurous that all golf enthusiasts want to explore.
Laser Rangefinder vs. Rangefinder Binoculars
The laser rangefinder uses a laser beam to determine the distance to an object. In contrast, the rangefinder binoculars measure the distance from the observer to a target in a process called ranging. Moreover, a laser rangefinder offers magnification to improve target accuracy while some rangefinders offer magnification up to 10x giving a decent filed view.
Some laser finder has up to plus or minus 1-yard accuracy. In contrast, others are so accurate to measuring half a yard accuracy awhile the rangefinder binoculars have an accuracy of up to 600 yards in any lighting condition. They both display their results on the lenses; thus, they are easy to use.
Top 3 Best Golf Rangefinder Binoculars
|Best Types||Recommend Rangefinders|
|Best Golf Rangefinder Binoculars||TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder|
|Best For 1000 Yards||Raythor Golf Rangefinder|
|Best with 7x Magnification||Callaway Tour S Laser Rangefinder|